What is The Clement?
The Clement is situated on a half-acre plot of land and is comprised of two newly refurbished buildings, each separate and distinct in purpose. In one building, we converted a once-elementary school into offices. In the other, an old church has now been re-purposed as a mixed event venue, perfect for weddings or other group gatherings.
Directions from Pittsburgh
If you are familiar with the “Pittsburgh Mills”, we are less than 10 minutes from there.
From Pittsburgh, the drive is 19.2 miles or 24 minutes.
- Take the PA-28 N toward Etna
- Continue onto PA-28 N 15.7 mi
- Take exit 13 toward Russellton/Creighton 0.4 mi Take Freeport Rd to W 9th Ave in Tarentum 5 min (1.8 mi)
- Merge onto Crawford Run Rd 0.1 mi
- Turn left onto Freeport Rd 1.3 mi
- Turn left onto Grantham St 0.1 mi
- Turn right onto W 9th Ave 0.2 mi Destination will be on the left 216 W 9th Ave Tarentum, PA 15084
We have space for all types of needs.
Check out our available small office space. We have many small businesses taking root in our building (childhood education, photography, clothing sales, security, daycare, medical billing, daycare).
Have a party or want to host an event? Check out how we can help out. We have hosted church services, bands, bridal parties, parties, b-day parties, high-school travel teams, college events even traveling circus clowns!
Stay in the “know” with all the happenings at The Clement