Welcome to The Clement, home to pittsburgh area affordable elegant weddings.
The original St. Clement church was founded in 1903 as a Slavak parish. In 1992, the church was closed and eventually purchased in 2005, by Raffaello Follieri, an Italian real estate mogul. The current owner, Phillip Rhodes purchased the facility in 2016. He has been working hard to renovate it with his crew ever since.
The main floor of the church is 2700 SF of space. Overlooking the main floor is the choir loft, once home to a 90-member choir. This provides an additional 600 SF of space. The church has a handicapped ramp entrance to the side of the church in addition to the front entrance. Another side entrance opens to a landscaped garden featuring pebble paths and re-used marble pieces from the interior. The catering kitchen is located in the rear of the church and has it’s own entrance.
Features and Amenities
- A real renovated historical church, available for any faith or secular weddings. There has literally been generations of weddings and births in this church.
- Accessible Restroom, extra restrooms on-site
- Climate Control (heat and air conditioning!)
- Courtyard landscaped garden for Photos
- Catering Kitchen including refrigeration and sinks. Has its own entrance
- Sound Equipment
- On-site private parking lot for up to 20 vehicles, additional vehicles may use on-street parking. We can also provide valet parking services.
- Traditional Aisle
- Tables, Chairs, Benches, Linens
Quality Inn 3-star hotel 300 Tarentum Bridge Rd, New Kensington, PA 15068 (724) 335-9171
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Mills 3-star hotel 3015 Pittsburgh Mills Blvd, Tarentum, PA 15084 (724) 274-1064
Praha Hotel 400 Corbet St, Tarentum, PA 15084 (724) 224-2112
Comfort Inn & Suites 3-star hotel 180 Gamma Dr Building A, Pittsburgh, PA 15238 (412) 963-0600